if there is one thing on this earth i can’t fucking stand it’s people that shame skinny girls for being flat chested or having small bums so
here’s some news for u
- we’re perky as fuck
- itty bitty titty committee is strong
- we are majestical dragons
- we will burn you all and eventually take control of the government and u wont suspect a thing because our battle plan is bigger than our backsides
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if your mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when your sister says that your outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
advice for sad teenage girls that own too many flannels (via thelarrystylinson)
corrected the wrong use of ‘your/you’re’ in several places..
(Source: vaporwave98, via orhgasms)
do you ever have to poop but you’re like maybe later but then you can’t poop anymore because it went to the secret spot